Crafting is a fun if you really love to do it. If you are crafting lover, so you must like our today’s post. We bring the tutorials of dyed scarves, these are complete picture tutorials with step by step explanation also you will find its video by clicking the link.
Dyeing techniques are not so difficult. First main thing is tie them properly. You can make different patterns with dyeing technique on your fabric. For Dyeing Scarf You need:
White Fabric cotton or silk.
1 Bucket Water
Rubber Bands to tie the fabric.
Wood blocks/ tiles/ Coins for pattern or effects.
Trash bag. Steps To Follow To Make Dyed Scarf:
1. Take warm water in bucket and mix dye colour in it, stir them to clinch the bubbles.
2. Before this cut the fabric according to your need, how much length and width you want for scarf, hem it and tie it with the help of wooden block, tiles or coins.
3. Tie according to your choice, you will see the method clearly in given links.
4. Put these tied scarves one by one in dyeing mixture.
5. If you want different colours so make colour in two or three small buckets so you can dye different colour in one go.
6. Stir it in a bucket so colour will grasp easily.
7. After 10 minutes take out the fabric from the bucket and let it dry for few minutes.
8. Then open the rubber bands or threads and check out the effect, it will little wet, let it dry and iron it.
9. Your scarf is ready.